homestead - [Homestead] Sarkozy critical of Obama

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Sarkozy critical of Obama
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:40:53 -0400

I never thought I would ever be in agreement with the French President, but?I
also just saw a pig fly across the moon at noonday...

Report: Sarkozy Views Obama's Stance on Iran As 'Utterly Immature'
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
By Staff

(CNSNews.com) - French President Nicolas Sarkozy is very critical of U.S.
presidential candidate Barack Obama's positions on Iran, according to reports
that have reached Israel's government, Israel's daily Haaretz reported.

A senior Israeli government source told?the newspaper that reports reaching
Israel indicate that Sarkozy views the Democratic candidate's stance on Iran
as "utterly immature" and comprised of "formulations empty of all content."