homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:17:25 -0700 (PDT)

Marie, there was a guy in phoenix that was the ringleader in an armored car
robbery. His name is Timothy Ring (you can googler him - the SOB is on death
row, and here, we use the needle much faster than in the yankee states), he
and his partners killed the drivers.

The way they were eventually caught is because they were blowing tens of
thousands of dollars at wal-mart, sears, strip clubs, and they hardly had any
income between the three of them.

people who have no vested interest in keeping money safe can spend a lot in a
hurry .....bobf