homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:40:42 -0400

I think it's a thrill to find Calvin Klein at the consignment shop I (used) to go to in Virginia. Those and Anne Taylor are the only thing that really fit me.

Finding used jeans is hard for me, because I want a real waist and straight legs, with no decoration, otherwise they rub under my chaps.

My 15 yo gets fab hand-me-downs from my sister's rich lesson kids, and then she hands them down to me. I got more gorgeous clothes last year like that than I ever bought. That was fun.