homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:24:17 -0700 (PDT)

You have good insticts -- I could certainly be wrong; but, seeing her, in the
'before' videos (just from the past couple of years) I really think she has
that "ummphh", that 'something special' that is hard to describe.

Obama has it too. I see a lot of the same kind of appeal in the two of them
(ceratnly their politics are diiferent).

I can't see her on Fox; but, then, I don't like 'talking head' shows. I
don't like it when people raise their voices.

I watch Lou Dobbs occasionally,he and his guests always are civil , and
usually even use humor, even when they vehemently disagree. I like humor.

and on Fox, I do like Brit Hume. I think Hume is the smartest, all around
newsman since david brinkley. But, hume has cut back his hours, he might
retire soon. I never watch any other 'talking head ' type shows unless they
have a big guest.

I listen to the tv from another room. I rarely ever actually 'watch' the
thing unless the wife wants to watch something together.

Anyway, I don't like the way the press has attacked the woman.. She has only
been on the national scene for what --eight weeeks?

They treat her like she is something to be hated and mocked just for being
a little different; and then wonder and 'report' on why others do the same
thing to Obama; at least he has the press in his pocket.

I think we can agree on one thing, maybe? There's not a lot of visible
talent in the republican party, except for , maybe, her ? ....bobford