homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:40:51 -0400

Men's jeans at the Thrift store...that's me.
I used to wear Levis a lot, but now Lee's fit me as good so I have a choice now.

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
Yeah, me too. I usually buy men's jeans because the fabric is often thicker. Some brands fit better than others, but when I find something in my size on Goodwill's $.25 rack, I'm not too picky. I absolutely avoid Gloria Vanderbilt, Calvin Kleins, and other 'designers' (just because). It hard to find Levi's second hand...I think people wear them until they rot.

Lynn Wigglesworth

eureka AT hctc.net wrote:
I wear any brand of jeans that fits and looks good as long as it's under $5 from the thrift store. Homesteading is just too rough on them to be picky. I also buy my business suits this way. I have the added joy of knowing the money goes to good causes, as most of the local thrifts are supporting non profits--charter schools, animal shelters, etc.--Sage

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:00:24 -0700 (PDT)