homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bull riders and Wranglers question

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bull riders and Wranglers question
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:05:06 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not a cowboy or an AZ native. I grew up with levi's. But, when I made
friends out here, it didn't matter if they were 16 or 60, if they were in the
bull riding / cowboy type group, they wear/wore wranglers.

It might be primarily a western or an AZ thing, I don't know. But, if you
run into an old grizzled, tough-as-nails, beat-to the-earth ,jack-mormon
cowboy, out here; he's wearing wranglers, boots, and a hat, usually
....bobford