homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:59:44 -0800

No, not true, Ray. I have tons of friend in Europe and Eastern Europe. They laughed at our government AND the American people for making such a big deal over it, not for what Clinton did, nor his lies about it. They thought no less of the presidency.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

In my opinion, what Clinton did cost us much more than lives and treasury, as costly as those things are.?? He made the American Presidency a laughingstock, not only here, but around the world.?? We will feel the repercussions for that, in BOTH lives and treasury, ?for probably generations to come.? Whitewater is irrelevant, compared to that.