homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:45:35 -0400

Apparantly, my server puts question marks in where there should be spaces
after sentances. That seems to be contributing to misunderstandings. I have a
tendancy to triple-space after a sentance. Easier for me to read. I shall
endeavor to not do this anymore, at least not in responses to Gene? ;-)

And my statement that it doesn't matter is valid, because It doesn't matter
which president lies.?You seem to be asserting that only Bush, et all,
lie.?That just simply isn't true, no matter how much you might like it to be
so.?Clinton lied.?Hilary lied. Their advisors lied. Obama has lied.?McCain
has lied.

I wasn't disagreeing with your assertion that repeated lies are
believed.?Merely asking why you only single out one group. I would still like
to know the answer to that.

Why, then, if you did remember the gassing, did you repeat the lie that there
weren't any weapons of mass destruction.?I wasn't intending to be
disingenuous, but was refuting part of your statement.

I have never denied that there were lies by the Bush administration, by the
way, nor will I.?Personally, I believe that every president since possibly
Jefferson has lied, and probably the two before him, as well.

And, my last sentance was a statement.

Are there fewer question marks, now?