homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:05:10 -0400

Nope, the BJ was not the reason for the laughingstock.?? It was the lies and
maneuvering, and the fact we bought it all, that contributed to the
laughingstock.

What budget surplus.?? The we still had a huge deficit during his years in
office>

Ray

I think it only made him a "laughingstock" in the eyes of the
religious right in this country. I've lived other places and no other
country is so Puritanical as this one.

The fact that he left us with a budget surplus was a big bonus, as far
as I am concerned, and the fact that the worst they could nail him on,
despite spending MILLIONS to try, was a blow job, makes me angry over
my wasted tax dollars.