homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:46:48 -0800

Well, DUH! Of course he had some sort of old half-arsed WMD. That's a no brainer cause the US gave them to him! Go ask ol' Rummy, for one.

HOWEVER, that said, the press and the dimwit in the white house implied that the WMD or more modern WMDs, and not almost old enough types to have been used in WWI. They implied nuclear weapons!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

Perhaps you misunderstood.?? I never said that it didn't matter.?? Just asked why you single out one group, and ignore the othere, with just as much of a history of the action you seemingly despise.

Oh, and incidentally, Saddam DID have WMD.?? How do I know this??? 'CAUSE HE USED THEM.? Or have you forgotten the gassed villages, formerly populated by kurds?

The fact that we couldn't find them does not support the allegation they never existed.?? Merely that the incompetence of the UN, or the deliberate connivance, allowed him sufficient time to remove evidence to other locations.?? Don't argue with me on this one.?? I have a brother law who was there, and was forced to wait outside of "certain areas due for inspection" for hours on end, while truck after truck were seen leaving said area.

The others are are bunk, although I suspect he wasn't exactly upset when the towers fell.