homestead - Re: [Homestead] I know I can't be a Yankee..

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I know I can't be a Yankee..
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:40:46 -0800

See, that's why ya need *real* trees and *real* hills <g> Not all that flat stuff little wanna be trees <<bg>>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

It is so satisfying to here some of you southerners whine.?? Snow ALWAYS comes sideways.?? It's supposed to.?? If it.s coming straight down, that's when you have to betten up the hatches, and make sure you got plenty of food and water in the house, cause in a little bit, it's gonna be comin' sideways REALLY FAST!

Ray, originally from North Dakota, where? 1) there's nothing between you and the North Pole except a few stray reindeer; Or, 2) where it's always windy, because Minnesota blows, and Montana sucks? ;-)