homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:30:26 -0400

As did Clinton (both), Gore, Carville, et al.?? I don't really think it
matters who is repeating the lie.?? It's the fact that lies get repeated, and
they are eventually believed.?? Why, Gene, do you only bring up liars in the
republican party, and ignore democrat liars?

Ray

Rove, Bush, Cheney, et al proved that incessantly repeating a lie
fools sufficient people.