homestead - Re: [Homestead] traveling- was Don's looking for a lady?

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] traveling- was Don's looking for a lady?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 08:56:10 -0700

At 10/26/2008 06:00 AM,Marie McHarry wrote:

I still want to make the trip. Maybe next summer should we all live
that long. I'm only 61 and most days I feel about 40, but sometimes I
feel ancient.

Marie

What a gathering at Heartwood next summer? A trip out that way has been on my list but traveling is getting harder just because of the expense (finding the time has always been a problem). Heartwood is 2300 miles from where I'm sitting right now. My summer 'plans' have me in San Diego in late July and even that is subject to change as my reality directs.

A trip to Missouri would be good, and planing a trip is always fun (plans are fun and can easily be changed or abandoned as needed). You out there Gene? Anytime better than others for visitors?

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA