homestead - Re: [Homestead] Don's looking for a lady?

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Don's looking for a lady?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 08:00:18 -0500

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 12:09 AM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I am super confused....but then, I am really super blond, too.
> I hadn't thought about Marie and Don though...interesting...two really
> strong personalities, both liberal, both smart...Hmmmmm....you guys
> might think about meeting at Heartwood for pizza or something.<g>

I had planned to pass through Heartwood last year on my way to
Arkansas, but I ended up putting off the trip, which was mainly to
pick up the new puppy, and in the end didn't go because a friend was
going there and brought little Buddie back. (Little Buddie now weighs
about 125 lbs.)

I still want to make the trip. Maybe next summer should we all live
that long. I'm only 61 and most days I feel about 40, but sometimes I
feel ancient.

Marie