homestead - Re: [Homestead] Don's looking for a lady?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Don's looking for a lady?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 11:44:18 -0400

I owe Don a public apology for my rudeness.
I failed to realize that people are often in transition and not simply one way or the other. Because we see each other as extended family, we often share our thoughts and opinions which can be only a snapshot in time, and not representative of the situation as a whole.

Bev
--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda