homestead - Re: [Homestead] He thinks he's country; she sounds city

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] He thinks he's country; she sounds city
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:44:22 -0700

Close to impossible. Go read the story on the Back Home
Magazine web
site about the couple who bought a place on an unmarked
road in
Colorado. It will be instructive to you.

*********8Please provide me with a link to the story, I went to the website andcouldn't find it. Do you have to be a subscriber? It is about the only mother earth type magazine to which I do no subscribe .....thanks.....bobford

Sorry, it was Backwoods Home Magazine. I did a quick search and haven't found it yet.