homestead - Re: [Homestead] He thinks he's country; she sounds city

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] He thinks he's country; she sounds city
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

I've been a subscriber to BWH since their second year. What was the point of
the article? Maybe I can spend time doing a search if you can pointout some
things from the article. I really would like to live with no address, no
place on any map. Maybe it isn't possible, but that sounds great to me
....bobf