homestead - Re: [Homestead] Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Newsweek -- "A one point race" ?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:49:41 -0800

As far as I'm concerned, they can blow La Raza off the map and it won't be a disservice. Azatlan does NOT exist, nor did it ever exist! And not even in their wildest drug induced dreams did it exist all the way up the middle of the state of Washington!

Those folks are as big a bunch of loons as the KKK!

I live in California and always have. We've had gangs going at each other since long before I was a kid growing up in the Bay Area. We also have a load of Tongs.

Am I going to go looking for some kind of links? No, I've lived it. I had the misfortune of being thought of as a "spic," a "wetback" and was routinely told to "go back where you came from" by blacks when I was growing up. They didn't have a clue about the difference between a homebred American Indian and a Mexican/Hispanic. If you're really interested, and not just looking to argue, read the history of gangs in CA. Our prisons make the news on a routine basis as do the feuds in CA -- black and ese hoods, Mexican Mafia, Bloods, Crips, 18th Street, MS13, ATC 13, Harlem 30, Pirus, Villian, BMS and the list goes on and on and on!

Yupe, The Election of No Choices or the Election of the Evil of Two Lessers!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>