homestead - [Homestead] they're watching us...

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] they're watching us...
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 21:09:29 +0000

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)
http://www.madisonwoods.wordpress.com (Fantasy Fiction works in progress)

-------Original Message-------
From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
Subject: Re: [Homestead] post election night mayhem
Sent: 22 Oct '08 21:02

My coworkers think I'm paranoid, LOL. This is because our state just issued
new farm tract maps...not sure which agency puts them out, but you can
clearly see our water storage tanks on them and it seems as if the tanks have
been magnified some. My hubbie and I think they are tracking the water
storage on private lands so they can claim imminent domain over them if a
water shortage arises one day. we're only half joking.

Roxann in NW AR

On Oct 22, 2008, at 1:35 PM, bob ford wrote:

> They 'are' tracking me Lynn. I just saw another helicopter looking
> at me last night.  They thought the fact that they landed on the
> helipad at the nearby hospital fooled me.   And, you should worry
> to , since you are one of my email contacts  <G> ......bobford

Bob's privacy paranoia appears pathetic but is perhaps perspicacious.

The helicopter traffic here in the Phoenix area is disconcerting to
this country boy. Perhaps it's just lots of news choppers covering
accordion traffic or simple cop chases of criminals hurdling backyard
fences, but whatever the reason, the chopper traffic is heavy. The
incessant noise drove me inside a few days ago.

____