homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 17:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

We probably agree on more than you realize. I simply view the democrats as
an grotesque progression of the policies of this latest version of the
republican party. It is time for me to move to the woods, get three
girlfriends, eight dogs, and a wiiiide buffer between me and 'civilization'
....bobford