homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:57:01 -0800

Ah gee, I hate to ruin Marie's day but I'm a cancer too <g>

Lynda, whose sig line has a mind of its own and only appears when it wants to.

Marie McHarry wrote:

Hey, I'm a Cancer -- one of those warm-hearted consoling types. I
can't help myself.

Marie

I'm a stubborn, bullheaded Taurean, but Taureans make the best friends,
very loyal..

Bev, who has to find another sig file...I feel so naked without one. :)