homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:08:19 -0400

EarthNSky wrote:

> I think and for me, the difference is someone who is repentant and
> served their time.
> By our current definitions, both Liddy and Ayers would probably be dt's.
> Liddy served time and has been apologetic.

Has he apologized? I can't find any evidence that he is repentant. In
fact, I keep reading a quote that Liddy says he has "no regrets" about
what he did, but I can't trace it to exactly when and where he said it
(I'd like to see the exact quote before I believe it). So, for what it's
worth:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/oped/chi-oped0504chapmanmay04,0,3136852.column

Lynn Wigglesworth

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/wedowindowslive.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!20EE04FBC541789!167.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_092008