homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:49:18 -0700 (PDT)

I thought what bev said was that liddiy "did his time", and that ayers did
not. That is the case , of course.

I live in Liddy's hometown. I have never listened to his show. (I'm probably
one of the few people in this country who has never even heard the Rush
Limbaugh show--though I know who he is and what he sounds like).

Liddy despises Dean, because Dean was not loyal to the President, as Liddy
was loyal. Dean was a "rat". I have read that others share that opinion of
Dean. i don't have an opinion, 'don't really care. I think Dean did what he
did to save his own butt, 'maybe he was right.

Ayers was, and maybe still, is a spoiled little sh*t (I think I'm borrowing
that from Marie), who got off because of his daddy's money and influence.
.............bobford