homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:53:39 -0500

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 12:43 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> He [Liddy] may still be a right wing fanatic, but he did serve his time.

Not repentant though. He said the stuff about shooting federal agents
in the head on his radio show.

OTOH, he's the only right-wing host that I find entertaining (or at
least I used to -- I rarely listen to him these days because I rarely
listen to FM). One thing I continue to hold against him is his
affection for PETA.

Marie