homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:30:50 -0400

THREE girlfriends? ; P You don't want much, do you?

On Oct 17, 2008, at 8:22 PM, bob ford wrote:

We probably agree on more than you realize. I simply view the democrats as an grotesque progression of the policies of this latest version of the republican party. It is time for me to move to the woods, get three girlfriends, eight dogs, and a wiiiide buffer between me and 'civilization' ....bobford