homestead - [Homestead] McCain/Liddy

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] McCain/Liddy
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:58:46 -0400

Letterman brought it up last night. In the "guilt by association"
department, how come we haven't heard in mainstream media about McCain's
friendship with G. Gordon Liddy? Sheesh; the guy tried to swing an
election by stealing 'secrets'. Liddy has advocated the best way to kill
an ATF agent (a head shot). If that isn't 'domestic terrorism', what is?
Not that I entirely disapprove of a little insurrection where it is
warranted, but McCain needs to fess up that he's doing the same thing
he's slamming Obama for. More than just "palling around". In the
following clip, McCain says he is proud of Liddy and his "adherence to
the principles and philosophies that keep our nation great".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mncswlqo2D0

Lynn Wigglesworth

When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/