homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:36:51 EDT

Yup,
That was the only one I could think of too.

Unfortunately , big oil and coal have given an awful lot to his campaign,
and not so much from alternative energy, so unlikely to happen.

In a message dated 10/16/2008 2:18:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
genegerue AT ruralize.com writes:

> The smartest thing I heard last night was from Obama. He said, 'we
> have
> been living beyond our means'. And then in the next breath, he
> proposed
> programs and such that would expand the spending to continue or worsen
> living beyond our means...what??

I know you can figure it out, Bev. Think of just one example:
investing in alternative energy.