homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:27:16 -0800

Ah, you do realise that they have been CONVICTED in Wisconsin, Colorado, Kansas City, Ohio, New Mexico and other states? That they have convicts going back to at least 2004. And currently have another dozen or so cases going before the courts!

Surely you don't believe that the whole lineup of the Dallas Cowboys went to Nevada to register to vote?

Do you think the family members of those people in Texas made up the stories about their dead relatives?

I know they were convicted several years ago here in CA when they were hiring convo workers to "farm" names from the patient lists and to fill out voter registration for people who were in LaLa Land and didn't even know their own names anymore.

What do you need to see? How many do you need to see convicted before you believe that ACORN is dirty? Twenty? Thirty? Or will you continue to chant "why don't we wait to see . . . this time"? How many "this times" does ACORN get?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

Why don't we wait to see how the charges against Acorn pan out this
time? One of the reasons that David Iglasias was fired was that after
carefully investigating all the charges (about a hundred) that were
brought at the time of the last election in his district, he found
none had merit and he declined to prosecute any of them. I suspect the
same thing is going on now, but Bush was more careful about the US
attorneys he put in place.

Marie