homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain's planes (long)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:20:18 -0700 (PDT)

Marie, I know you support Obama, but defending ACORN ? They are worse than
the Daley machine. If elected, Obama's credibility will be more seriously
diminshed by the activities of ACORN than by any source. They flood election
offices with registrations, hoping they don't haver time or manpower to weed
the good from bad. Flagging, you don't seriously believe that?