homestead - Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Plant life ethics --for real
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:13:19 -0400

This was interesting reading, Sage, thank you. I'm going to look up this book.

Sometimes I wonder, if some alien race was up there looking down trying to figure what we all about...they'd just see nasty swarming creatures befouling their own nests and killing each other. Half of us dying of hunger while the other half are so fat they pop. I wonder what their conclusions would be about our state of consciousness.