homestead - [Homestead] Dow could close below 8000

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Dow could close below 8000
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:42:00 -0400

World wide markets are cliff diving, Dow futures are off by 250 before
opening. Another nasty day appears to be ahead of us. We will all be
affected, my plans are shifting even as I try to not let this bother me.

I am in North Carolina enjoying visiting with my son and enjoying some fine
Stone brew hoping that this is all just a short term upset but expecting it
to be long term. At least gasoline prices are dropping such that my trip
back west will be over $250 less than my trip east last spring.

Don Bowen KI6DIU