homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dow could close below 8000

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dow could close below 8000
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:40:25 -0700 (PDT)

I'm just saying it looks like we could have a short period of deflation,
where, as you say, people with disposable cash, will be able to find very
good deals.

>From land, to turkeys, to tools, to beef, to cars, to grain and oil. Across
>the board asset deflation is , as far as I know, fairly rare, in modern
>american history, . We've seen it recently in real estate, but in a true
>deflationary environment, all assets will be affected.

The only benefit, as you conclude, is to use your disposable cash to buy
assets that you will need in future, while price is down, now . When I say
"Cash is King"; I mean if used 'now', during this upcoming period of
delation ....bobford