homestead - Re: [Homestead] what??

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what??
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:14:53 -0500

On Oct 8, 2008, at 11:13 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

I read a blog today about the debate and apparently there is controversy
about him saying "that one" in reference to Obama. I thought it was
funny at the time...a way of bringing humor into the debate, but I guess
not everyone thought so.

Seems to me that McCain feels zero humor toward Obama. He is scared poopless of him. Other than his habitual erratic tendencies, that is why he is so jumpy. Has never figured out how to handle him.