homestead - [Homestead] what??

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] what??
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 18:14:50 -0400

I just got one of those "smear" emails.
I read it, checked it, tore it apart. It was about 75% accurate, but slanted way to the right. However, one of the things on the email was new to me. Where was I on September 7 when Obama made his "my Muslim faith" slip (Freudian slip?) on "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos? This is the first I have heard of it, and from a smear letter at that.
The letter of course took it out of context, but still, this should have been big news.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/sep/07/obama-verbal-slip-fuels-his-critics/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BobGQTMhxf8

So, now I am in Wow mode.
How come we did not discuss this here?

Bev

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan