homestead - Re: [Homestead] what??

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what??
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 00:13:58 -0400

Marie McHarry wrote:
On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 5:48 PM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

I do wonder why someone has not cured McCain of "My friends, . . ."
preceding every other sentence. Makes him sound more senile than I
think he is.

I hear that they're trying, but he just can't do it. I'm sure that
it's as hard as, if not harder, to cure a verbal tic and it is any
habit.

He also repeats himself..very annoying...
I read a blog today about the debate and apparently there is controversy about him saying "that one" in reference to Obama. I thought it was funny at the time...a way of bringing humor into the debate, but I guess not everyone thought so.
--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan