homestead - Re: [Homestead] what??

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what??
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:46:30 -0500

On Oct 9, 2008, at 9:15 AM, bob ford wrote:

Thanks for the invite, Gene. Maybe another time. I thought you spent most of the winter here, every year?

Chris is ready to retire. I will spend most of this last winter there. Will get rid of the house in early 2009.

Let me know if you change your mind about the hikes. We go out into the Preserve at the east end of Hatcher several times a week. Benny likes to break the law by going leashless and chasing rabbits. Regular anarchist, that dog.