homestead - Re: [Homestead] what??

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what??
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:26:19 -0700 (PDT)

It is like when Obama said that he had been to all 57 states, but hadn't made
it to Alaska. Or, when McCain confused sunni and shia. They are both
memorizing so much stuff it is hard to know when they are just talking faster
than their thoughts (or lines). With McCain, we know he is knowledgeable
about foreign affairs; with Obama, we assume he is as intelligent as we've
been led to believe. So far, I think it is just verbal flubs.
..........bobford