homestead - Re: [Homestead] what??

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what??
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:08:14 -0500

On Oct 9, 2008, at 8:54 AM, bob ford wrote:

In a fist to fist, man to man, Obama would not have a prayer against McCain. Age or even good health, is not always the most important criteria when wagering on that type of male human behavior.

Having a boring morning, Bob?

If we are going to sink from the merely silly down into caricatures sublime, I will point out that Obama is a basketball player enthusiast. Played that recently, Bob?

I am reminded of "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" by Muhammad Ali, or Cassius Clay, whatever his name was when he said that.

McCain and I are in the same year of our decline. I am certain that I am in better physical condition than McCain. A younger man in good condition would have me for lunch.

I'll be in Phoenix tomorrow night, Bob. Benny will be eager to go for a long hike up and down the mountains. Wanna come along?