homestead - Re: [Homestead] what??

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] what??
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 07:15:57 -0700 (PDT)

Yea, a bit bored with this election. Obama has probably never been in a
scrape in his life. McCain has been in many. The last picture I saw of you
(with grandkid in creek) was probably ten years ago? I'll bet you could
still tune-up an average cigarette smoking, soft handed ,middle age man, who
probably freaks out from a bumblebee bite. :)

I could, and my health is poor.

Thanks for the invite, Gene. Maybe another time. I thought you spent most
of the winter here, every year? ....bobford