homestead - Re: [Homestead] What if OBama

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What if OBama
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:34:45 -0400

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:

However, I find it interesting that when such a "good Christian Man" CHOOSES to be called by names other than those he was given, he chooses good staunch names from a muslim tradition. My question simply becomes "Why?" And he has not given a satisfactory answer to this.

I though Barack Hussien Obama WAS his birth name? I thought he used 'Barry' when he was young (probably to 'fit in' better). With a name like Wigglesworth, I can admire someone who proudly uses their real name. :-)

At least it is memorable, Lynn. :)

But yeah Ray, you kind of lost me on this one, too. I am not sure exactly what you are getting at, so clarify if you can. Lynn is correct from my understanding. He also used the name Barry Dunham, but BHO is official.

Bev
--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan