homestead - Re: [Homestead] Padruig McTavish, was What if OBama

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Padruig McTavish, was What if OBama
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 18:49:29 -0400

I don't generally wear the greatkilt during the summer..., or most of the winter, for that matter... Too freaking hot. I generally wear a tunic and braes, belt, dagger, boots, and of course, me greatsword.

When I actually do armored combat, my "fighting persona" is a Teutonic Knight, approximate same time period. I will attach a photo of meself, escorting my daughter when she recently won a prize. I am the one on the right. Left is the man my daughter is page to. I don't recall if this list allows attachments, but...

Ray