homestead - Re: [Homestead] Judgement indicators

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Judgement indicators
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:37:05 -0400

Lynda wrote:
O.K., personally, I think Teflon and the Dems had this thing written up months ago. I don't think Teflon took off to Washington because he already knew what had been written and who was getting the pork.

I think ol' McNasty was out of the loop and went rushing back out of real concern. McNasty should have stood up and simply said NO!

Teflon reminds me of the kid in school that was good at getting others to do his dirty work for him and then standing back and saying "oh, who me?"

You have it pegged, Lynda.

--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net