homestead - [Homestead] Oh, Please..., was Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Oh, Please..., was Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:48:37 -0400

Bob, Maybe this was unclear. My "oh, please" was not directed to her theory. I am aware of the "laws" that make it possible for Bush to do, though I don't agree necessarily that it has happened. My "oh, please" was directed to the oft repeated comment from Gene "The name of the revolution is Barack Obama"

I can accept the fact that there are many naive people in this country who have been taken in by Obama's mantra of change. However, I don't consider people on this group to be naive. Anybody who thinks Obama is going to cause a revolution is an... Hmmm. Well, my wife has been working on me to be tactful, so I won't finish what I was going to say. If he was truly sincere about change, he wouldn't have chosen Biden as a running mate, and he wouldn't have chosen the people that currently surround them.

My biggest problem with Obama is not even his liberal philosophy, but rather his lack of judgement.

Ray