homestead - Re: [Homestead] Assorted things

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Assorted things
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:39:37 -0400

The position of the southern colonies, who insisted on removing part of the original declaration of independance, regarding the condemnation of Slavery, before approving it. If the problem had actually been dealt with then, we would have avoided the total melt-down that came later.

As then, we have put off a major problem. Again. The melt-down will come.

We are cowards.