homestead - Re: [Homestead] Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Naomi (has lost her mind) Wolf - Give Me Liberty
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 08:19:05 -0700 (PDT)

that is what is so hard to understand. Whether you agree, or not, with her
politics; in the past, this was a formidable woman. I've enjoyed listening
to her and reading her, in the past. She is bright and 'was' rational. But,
since she supports Obama, but thinks Bush has brought a coup against
(himself?); I think she needs to spend some time with my psychiatrist and
have her meds adjusted.

I'm more paranoid about the government than anyone I know. I really do think
the gov't would like to keep track of all of us , all of the time.
But, she thinks the coup occurred the beginning of this week and that Bush
has covertly started a police state of which only she is aware. I don't know
what she will do (other than maube swoon) when Obama is sworn in , come
January. What she should do , come January, is prepare for Obama and his
dems to be even worse abusers of individual freedoms than Bush and his
repubs. What's the name of that old song with "new boss, same as the old
boss"? Obama is more surrounded by the boys from Goldman Sachs than even
Bush. And, I only have two tinfoil hats .............bobford