homestead - Re: [Homestead] Short-term versus long-term

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Short-term versus long-term
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:37:25 -0500

On Oct 7, 2008, at 9:05 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Other than the specialty meats, their meat tastes funny. I'm
not sure why.

It does taste funny. I won't touch the stuff any more.

This year I have started having negative physical reactions to meat, most especially red meat. I don't buy it or cook it but friends invite me for dinner and serve it. I usually end up with diarrhea. I am not positive if it is the meat or something done to it or black pepper or what.

I trust my body and have now requested all friends to not invite me to red meat meals.