homestead - Re: [Homestead] Short-term versus long-term

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Short-term versus long-term
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 22:15:37 -0400

bob ford wrote:
Is this the guy who was making money raising turtles or frogs or
something? My memeory is turning to mush ...bobford

No, that is another guy..can't remember his name, maybe it is Tom as well. I want to say he was from like San Francisco or someplace urban in California. I know Paula and others on this list used to get very frustrated with the guy pre-y2k. He always had an obstacle as to why he couldn't do things a certain way, and his way was always some weird, convoluted system with dubious engineering. At least, those are the impressions I recall. However, that goes with the caveat that when this guy posted that he was raising 'something'(frogs sounds right) successfully, I remember thinking "wow, guess I was wrong about him"
So that's version of memory turning to mush.

Bev

--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net