homestead - Re: [Homestead] Short-term versus long-term..AlMansour

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Short-term versus long-term..AlMansour
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:38:01 -0400

EarthNSky wrote:
At night, I turn on CNN for an hour, then Fox for an hour. CNN is
very liberal and very pro-Obama. Fox is very conservative and very anti-Obama. They are at opposite ends of the spectrum on politics. Both however, are entertaining, but lately, Fox has really, turned
the heat on the economy, Democrats, and Obama. So with that
disclaimer, last night on Fox News, I saw a really interesting show
talking about history repeating itself because it is not taught
adequately in schools.

The second aspect of the above was Obama's participation in ACORN,
rather, his legal defense of them, and his 'community organizer' years
where he met Ayers and others. Very interesting stuff.
Also, they talked about his college years and the fact that he is very
secretive about them and refused to release any information. No senior
thesis can be found, for example. They also talked about Khalid Al
Mansour and his alleged help to Obama to get into Harvard. Google Al
Mansour for more information. I'll tell ya, as I watched this show, I
got the willies. Talk about your Manchurian candidates...it sure
sounded like Al Mansourian candidate. When I googled all of this, I
noted that some of these stories go back months. I wondered why no one
has confronted Obama with them and why he doesn't disclose the full
nature of his multi-year relationship with these guys.
If you think Rev. Wright was damning, you should see this guy. If you
put this in the timeline of Obama's life, it is very scary looking. If
you want to believe in conspiracy theories, there's one for you. There
has been much made of why Barack did not take a high paying job after
Harvard....

Now, I am not saying that I personally believe that Obama is a
AlMansourian candidate, but I would certainly like to see more
investigation of this. We need to know. We know that Bush and McCain
partied their way through school, we need to know about Obama...where
are his college friends?

Bev

--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net