homestead - Re: [Homestead] BBC -glbl wrmg-propaganda investigation

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] BBC -glbl wrmg-propaganda investigation
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:11:07 -0800

It opened about a year after we moved to the Bay Area. One of the first places my mother headed with a toddler and baby in tow <g> Haven't lived within driving distance for about 15 years now. I don't know if they still do, but they used to do rare book searches which I made good use of and used to have an appraiser come in every now and again which I had look at some of my book finds.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Linda, I'm assuming that you've lived in the bay area for a long time. Have you ever been to City Lights ? bobford