homestead - Re: [Homestead] Andrew Bacevich on what's wrong with America

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Andrew Bacevich on what's wrong with America
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:54:45 -0500

You might also find an earlier show of Moyers interesting then. He
interviewed Kevin Phillips on his new book about money. Go to the
archives to find it (it was broadcast in August, I believe). Better
yet, read the book. Phillips is very good at being prescient. It's
depressing, but what isn't these days?